ABOUT AESTHETICS DENTAL
Porcelain dental veneers are thin, porcelain shells placed to the front of your teeth. They are primarily used to improve the shape, lighten colour, close spaces and in some cases, to align the teeth.
Veneers are also the treatment of choice in discolourations that are too dark to respond to normal teeth whitening. These long lasting porcelain veneers can change the colour and the shape of the natural teeth and are an effective way to transform your smile.
BENEFIT OF VENEERS
- Significantly change the colour of your teeth
- Improve the shape of your teeth
- Close gaps between the front teeth
- Excellent aesthetic results to improve your smile
Teeth whitening is the least invasive of all dental cosmetic treatments. It is an effective way to brighten natural teeth discoloured or stained by aging or chemical damage.
1. Are there any side effects? Teeth whitening is a safe and straightforward treatment, however it is common for some patients to experience sensitivity temporarily.
2. Will my teeth become brittle after teeth whitening?
Teeth whitening will not affect the integrity of your teeth, therefore it will not lead to the teeth becoming brittle.
3. How long can the whitening effect last?
Our dentists will advise you on various ways to maintain your new smile, with regular professional cleaning and the use of home whitening products that will help prolonged whitening effects of your teeth.